Type-c has been surging, and various Type-C devices have quietly entered our lives. Many mobile phone manufacturers have also introduced a number of products with Type-c interfaces. As a data line manufacturer, Sinodec Industrial Co., ltd. has many years USB data line manufacturing experience, let's take a look at the characteristics of USB Type-c:
1. Forward and reverse insertion: Supports the "positive and reverse insertion" function that can be inserted from both sides, and can withstand 10,000 times of repeated insertion and removal.
2. Fast transmission speed: The maximum data transmission speed reaches 10Gbit/s, which is also the standard of USB 3.1.
3. The standard C Type C cable with Type C connector can pass 3A current, and also supports "USB PD" that exceeds the existing USB power supply capability, and can provide up to 100W of power.
4. Support three-section voltage output: 5V, 12V, 20V.
5. Ultra-thin: The port is 0.83 cm long and 0.26 cm wide. Old-fashioned USB ports are 1.4 cm long and 0.65 cm wide, which are outdated. This also means that the end of the Type C data cable will be one-third the size of a standard USB-A data cable plug.
6. Fast charge: Through USB Power Delivery technology, the data line part supports 3A and the interface supports 5A current, which can be used for fast charging of digital products.
7. Bidirectional power transmission: The old USB port can only transmit in one direction. The power transmission of the USB-C port is bidirectional, which means it can have two transmission power modes. Therefore, the user can not only use the notebook to charge the mobile device, but also use other devices or mobile power to charge the notebook.
The above is the characteristic of the TYPE-C interface. Compared with the traditional USB interface, this interface has great advantages, Sinodec Indstrial Co., ltd. provides USB2.0 USB type C, USB3.0, USB3.1 USB C otg cable as per customers' requested wholesale and mass production service.